Oklahoma Expatriate Provision

The Oklahoma Film + Music Office qualifies below-the-line wages and salaries paid to Oklahomans currently residing out-of-state as an “Expenditure” or “production cost”. These payments count toward the total rebate payment as well as the minimum expenditure for those productions utilizing the Oklahoma Film Enhancement Rebate Program.

Those with Oklahoma ties may register as expatriates in the Oklahoma Film + Music Office Production Guide by following the same steps as registrants currently residing in Oklahoma. However, before OF+MO administrators approve expatriate listings in the guide, expat registrants must provide proof that they are Oklahomans by supplying this form and a copy of one of the following:

•  Oklahoma Birth Certificate
•  Oklahoma Drivers License
•  Oklahoma College or High School Transcript
•  Parent(s) home address, verifiable by current utility bill

A copy of these items must be provided to the within ten business days of online registration, or the registration will be cancelled.

Oklahoma Film + Music Office
P.O. Box 52002
Oklahoma City, OK 73152

To begin registration, please visit the Oklahoma Production Guide.

Note: Expatriate listings will not be made available online – only by request. Producers hiring crew members will use the expatriate listings to augment crew on an as-needed basis.